Storm Chasing Event Archive > 2012 Events >
SEASON SUMMARY: The spring of 2012 is generally considered to be a lean storm chasing season, at least in terms of the number of good chase opportunities. Despite that fact, April 14 and May 26 yielded some great intercepts for chasers.
- March 2, 2012: IN/OH/TN/MS/KY Outbreak (including the Henryville, IN tornado)
- March 18, 2012: Reed/Willow, Oklahoma tornadoes
- April 3, 2012: Dallas, Texas metro area tornadoes**
- April 13, 2012: Blair/Cooperton/Norman, Oklahoma tornadoes
- April 14, 2012: Oklahoma/Kansas tornado outbreak
- April 27, 2012: Concordia, Kansas tornado**
- April 30, 2012: Medford, Oklahoma tornado**
- May 6, 2012: Olathe, Kansas tornado**
- May 19, 2012: Rago and Harper, Kansas tornadoes**
- May 25, 2012: Russell and LaCrosse, Kansas tornadoes**
- June 22, 2012: Ardmore/Fall River, South Dakota tornadoes**
- September 25, 2012: Okawville, Illinois tornado
**These events are in need of an author! If you would like to contribute a summary and images for one or more of these events, please contact a WxLibrary editor.