Storm Chasing Event Archive > 1991 Events >
SEASON SUMMARY: The 1991 spring season is considered by longtime storm chase veterans as the best year in history for the number of exceptional photogenic tornadoes.
- April 12, 1991: Pond Creek/Kingfisher/Marshall, Oklahoma tornadoes**
- April 26, 1991: Oklahoma and Kansas tornado outbreak
- May 11, 1991: Boise City, Oklahoma tornado**
- May 15, 1991: Laverne, Oklahoma tornado**
- May 16, 1991: Clearwater, Kansas tornadoes**
- May 26, 1991: Woodward, Oklahoma tornado**
**These events are in need of an author! If you would like to contribute a summary and images for one or more of these events, please contact a WxLibrary editor.