• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

Wxlibrary Menu Bug

Shannon Key

Enthusiast
Hi guys, I was just checking out all the recent changes, and noticed clicking directly on the root WxLibrary menu ( https://stormtrack.org/weather_library/ ) yields a generic server error (FF, Mac, didn't test any others). Screenshot attached.

Great work on the site, glad to read things are going well. Happy chasing!

Edit: Eww, the software modified my thread subject capitalization! Now the menu name is inaccurate in the subject, and I'll never get to sleep! (Just kidding...)

Attachments

• STError.png
    STError.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 112
Yes we're aware of the issue(s) with the WxLibrary. In fact, it's the next project on the list to be addressed because its current condition isn't cutting the mustard. I believe you can click on the sub menus as a work around to navigate where you want to go.

Back