TWISTER Movie Night!

Go to the page where you input all your settings. There should be a drop down (top left if you're on the Android app) that will let you change it to public.

11225719_10203955966768818_3550204971098023314_n.jpg

Go to the page where you input all your settings. There should be a drop down (top left if you're on the Android app) that will let you change it to public.
I'm a noob at technology and it would not let me, so here is a banner that you can send around to your friends if you feel like it!

Well I'll be...

Toyed around on my app and for some reason it won't let you change. It'll let you edit anything else but that. Have you tried from a computer? I don't have mine handy so I don't know if that would work any better.

Well I'll be...

Toyed around on my app and for some reason it won't let you change. It'll let you edit anything else but that. Have you tried from a computer? I don't have mine handy so I don't know if that would work any better.
Yeah I have. Then I looked at google and everyone has the same problem. So screw it. Haha. Share the banner if you don't mind lol:cool:

DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO JUNE 4 WHICH IS NEXT THURSDAY! HOPEFULLY THAT GIVES PEOPLE BETTER FLEXIBILITY! SHARE THE NEW BANNER WITH YOUR CHASER FRIENDS!
10410880_10203961470146399_8137743998087646294_n.jpg

I looked at my schedules and I do have a game on the 4th. If it is possible, instead of just changing the date, could we do the time. On the 4th I am good from 0600-1630 and from 2100 til when ever.

Do not forget these two lol

Attachments

• harknado - Google Search - Internet Explorer.jpg
    harknado - Google Search - Internet Explorer.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 113
  • storm.jpg
    storm.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 103
I haven't seen into the storm and I will pass on the sharknado.
Into the storm was definitely better than sharknado...if you want a good laugh both will do it.

If you can get around the terrible tornado graphics in Into the Storm, it really wasn't a bad movie imo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back