Weboost vs Max mobile (Maximum Signal) Test

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by James Hilger, Dec 14, 2016.

1. nmoore125

nmoore125 Member

I will say I had this installed on Monday and so far have been very impressed. I make the drive from Kearney, NE to Grand Island NE very often... With no booster the entire middle part of this drive is 3G... With the cradles I used previously there would be 2 or 3 spots that was 3G rest 4G.. Where I live in Gibbon which is in between Kearney and Grand Island it as always 3G even with the cradles... So far with this new unit I have traveled 4 times back and forth and all 4 times the signal stayed for 4g and the signal at my house is 4G.. Happy customer so far.. cant wait to take it on some chases.

2. Gordon Spencer

Coupon code ends Tomorrow

3. Gordon Spencer

Last day for CHASERCON coupon code for $50 off

4. Mark Blue

Staff Member

I hadn't noticed a callout to the RVMA (RV Mobile Afficianados) latest and final review of the Max Amp mobile in this thread, so I thought I'd mention it for those interested. If you recall, it was going head to head against several other units until it was officially eliminated from the running the other day. In the end it was given a 1 out of 5 star rating and with plenty of evidence and data to back up the rating. In other words, it wasn't someone making assertions with no real testing data to backup the opinions on offer, which is how it should be.

You can read the non-member portion of the Max Amp Mobile review here, but if you want the whole story with access to all testing data you'd have to become a paid member of their forum. I wish we could swing a deal with them to have a limited selection of their most important reviews (like this) for say $5 a person in our Resource Section, but that's for another day. While there take a look at the new Smoothtalker lineup here and their feature sets. Anyhow, I hope this helps anyone who is in the market for a cellular booster.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Gordon Spencer

i am so sorry they did not test for any of the features our product features such as signal sensitivity and the multiple device and carrier features . I truly hope people look at other user reviews . I am sure anyone that uses it will be more than satisfied . I hope to work with the Technomadia folks to change their opinions.

6. JohnHuntington

Today I walked by one of the Radio Shack stores that are closing here in Brooklyn. I bought a couple cables at a huge discount, and on my way out I noticed on the front table several Weboost Drive 4G-M's. I hadn't read this thread but did a bit of research on my phone and found that these are current product on sale at Amazon for $380 and in that ballpark other places. So I impulse bought one for $152+tax. No returns but supposedly the factory warranty applies. I figured for that money even if it didn't work well it was a good experiment to try. There were two more there this morning if anyone wants one :)

John

• Like Like x 1
  7. ericjkelly

ericjkelly Member

awesome deal! no go at my two in Colorado Springs

• Like Like x 1