Supercell over Iraan, TX 5/17/19

May 18, 2013
@Scott Whitfield I can't thank you enough for taking my chase partner @Chadwick Stelzl on this day after I had to turn around in San Angelo and head home to deal with a family emergency. As bad as it was to have to give up on a chase after driving that far, it would have been worse if Chadwick would have had to miss it also.

Reactions: Chadwick Stelzl

Scott Whitfield

Enthusiast
Apr 2, 2019
Sachse, TX
@Scott Whitfield I can't thank you enough for taking my chase partner @Chadwick Stelzl on this day after I had to turn around in San Angelo and head home to deal with a family emergency. As bad as it was to have to give up on a chase after driving that far, it would have been worse if Chadwick would have had to miss it also.
@Randy Jennings, I was glad to help out. It was great having @Chadwick Stelzl with us. I’m so sorry for the circumstances though. Godspeed your family’s recovery. Hope to chase with you guys again in the future.

Feb 27, 2009
Texarkana, AR
That's a great shot! That storm had a cool wave look to it. I was really bummed this day though because that storm (pretty sure it was that storm) had a tornado under it pretty soon after initiation near Fort Stockton, TX. Drove 8 hours and was late for it. Here is a phone shot I took, must have been pretty close in time and space.20190517_183419.jpg