Recommended Cell Booster

Mark Jack

EF0
May 31, 2019
Westmoreland, KS
I'm wanting to see what you all are recommending for cell signal boosters. I am currently looking at the two below but would like to see what input you all may have before I decide to pull the trigger. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Amazon.com: weBoost Drive Reach (470154) Vehicle Cell Phone Signal Booster | Car, Truck, Van, or SUV | U.S. Company | All U.S. Networks & Carriers -Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint & More | FCC Approved

Amazon.com: SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet Cell Signal Booster Kit for Fleet Vehicles, All Carriers 3G/4G LTE

Reactions: Mark Blue

Mark Blue

Owner
Staff member
Feb 19, 2007
Colorado
What carrier and connection device do you use? As in a jet pack, USB modem, or hotspot model numbers as examples. The two you’re looking at are very nice units. If you wanted to read more on all things related to mobile internet there are previous posts here and this link as well. The in depth reviews require a subscription but they have quite a lot that’s publicly available too.

Mar 5, 2010
Cascade, CO
I'm wanting to see what you all are recommending for cell signal boosters. I am currently looking at the two below but would like to see what input you all may have before I decide to pull the trigger. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Amazon.com: weBoost Drive Reach (470154) Vehicle Cell Phone Signal Booster | Car, Truck, Van, or SUV | U.S. Company | All U.S. Networks & Carriers -Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint & More | FCC Approved

Amazon.com: SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet Cell Signal Booster Kit for Fleet Vehicles, All Carriers 3G/4G LTE

I have used both brands (and both models). I love the Surecall Max.

Reactions: James Hilger