I receive an error when trying to activate the Report Location setting for the Spotter Network in RadarScope. See below for more detail and the full error in red.
- Passed Spotter Network Training
- Completed NWS contact sheet (I can access the 'Submit Severe Report' link on spotternetork.org)
- Successfully signed in to Spotter Network in RadarScope (Android)
- Activated location services (able to see my own current location as blue target icon)
- Attempted to turn on Spotter Network location (under Options -> Advanced), and received the following error: Your account does not have reporting privileges. If this is in error, contact Spotter Network to resolve it.
- If I tap Try Again, I get this response: NO
85.7 KB Views: 0
49.2 KB Views: 0
49.4 KB Views: 0