*New Users. Meet and Greet Area*

May 7, 2019
Kentucky
Hello, my name is Jaedon or you can just call me J. Mike Sheard, Ive been interested in weather since 2017 and joined the stormtrack discord on March 19th, 2018. Today is my first day on the forum and I will be active and wanting to join in on discussions, so you will see me a lot around here hopefully. My understanding of weather isn't too bad because I have a decent amount of knowledge on the topic, but I hope to build up my understanding further by looking at past forum post and being in the discussion.

Lisa M

Lurker
May 15, 2019
Pflugerville, TX
Hi all! I'm Lisa, and I'm from Pflugerville, TX (just north of Austin). I've been interested in severe weather and tornadoes since I was a very little girl growing up in N Central Texas, but I've to date never seen a tornado in person. I've been working so hard the past several months to learn as much as I can about weather and storms in order to get out there and see one myself. I'm on the ST Discord, part of the Spotter Network, took a class with the NWS, and just recently ordered a copy of Meteorology Today. It was a dream of mine to be a meteorologist, but it wasn't quite in the cards for me career-wise. Now I'm working diligently at it and would love to really get out there and chase for the first time with a little knowledge under my belt. :)

Reactions: Jacob Melton