Need Help With Spotter NetWork GPS Client

Emery Hayward

Enthusiast
Mar 11, 2019
Florida
Some one needs to fix spotter network GPS client it is having problems ruining on windows 10 pro it keeps glitching and crashing and it keeps saying error your not connect to a internet please try again later i am connect to a internet i uninstall it then reinstall it and still doing the same thing i think it may have some bugs or virus

John Wetter

SN President
Staff member
Dec 11, 2005
Maple Grove, MN
www.WxChaser.com
Hi Emery,
Though we've heard this comment from a few people, we have a large number of people who are successfully using the client on Windows 10. Is there more information you can provide, like copies of your log files?

Jun 24, 2019
Alma, ARs
I’m also having problems. I cannot connect to SpotterNetwork on windows 10 laptop for in the field up to date locations. Shows unable to update, and my coordinates don’t show up on there. Would be nice to get resolved ASAP before I head into the storms today in Kansas/Colorado

Last edited:

John Wetter

SN President
Staff member
Dec 11, 2005
Maple Grove, MN
www.WxChaser.com
Hi Dalton,
As mentioned above, we need more information to troubleshoot this. As we have thousands of people successfully using this setup we need to get log files and more information about the ones not working so we can troubleshoot.