Latest Stormtrack Update

Discussion in 'STORMTRACK: Announcements' started by Steve Miller, Nov 13, 2016.

?

Do you like the new theme?

Poll closed Nov 20, 2016.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Steve Miller

Steve Miller Owner
    Staff Member

Cool stuff is happening at Stormtrack! Some of the more noticeable improvements:
    • We have a new theme that offers some additional functionality. Special thanks to Mark Blue for choosing and implementing and thank you to Ben Holcomb for the new header image!
    • Tim Vasquez returns to forecasting! Click "Nightly Forecast" above to see his live nightly forecast at 8p CT. We will install some sort of realtime communication on that page asap.
    • New iMap interactive radar map courtesy of Weather Decision Technologies. Includes mosaic radar, basic weather obs, some point forecast info, etc.
    • ChaserChat now follows a user around the site seamlessly. HINT: in the upper right of the chat screen under "Settings", you can arrange where chat is located on each page. I personally like mine "Below Content".
    We hope you enjoy these changes and, as always, a huge thank you to the ST volunteer staff is in order!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ryan Toemmes

Ryan Toemmes Guest

I like the format...

Interactive content with live chat capability...

Storm Track Live stream hook up possibilities in the future ?

Sent from my iPhone using Stormtrack mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jason Boggs

Looks good and I like the new additions!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Shawn Gossman

The new theme looks really good! :)

• Like Like x 1