Latest Stormtrack Update

Trade Stocks for Free with Robinhood
Leverage your knowledge of weather to beat the stock market with free trading on Robinhood! Sign up today, get free stock!

Do you like the new theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve Miller

Owner
Staff member
Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
Moore, OK
www.stevemillerok.com
Cool stuff is happening at Stormtrack! Some of the more noticeable improvements:
  • We have a new theme that offers some additional functionality. Special thanks to Mark Blue for choosing and implementing and thank you to Ben Holcomb for the new header image!
  • Tim Vasquez returns to forecasting! Click "Nightly Forecast" above to see his live nightly forecast at 8p CT. We will install some sort of realtime communication on that page asap.
  • New iMap interactive radar map courtesy of Weather Decision Technologies. Includes mosaic radar, basic weather obs, some point forecast info, etc.
  • ChaserChat now follows a user around the site seamlessly. HINT: in the upper right of the chat screen under "Settings", you can arrange where chat is located on each page. I personally like mine "Below Content".
We hope you enjoy these changes and, as always, a huge thank you to the ST volunteer staff is in order!

Ryan Toemmes

I like the format...

Interactive content with live chat capability...

Storm Track Live stream hook up possibilities in the future ?

Sent from my iPhone using Stormtrack mobile app

Reactions: Steve Miller