First responder roll call!

RZ Fortner

Enthusiast
Aug 12, 2020
Waverly, TN
Full time Law Enforcement and Firefighter. Law Enforcement for almost 10 years last 5 as K9. Firefighter for 12 years. Way to many certifications to count or name. Out of Tennessee.

Todd Lemery

Staff member
Supporter
Jun 2, 2014
Menominee, MI
I forgot about this thread. I retired from the fire service earlier this year and my medical license is due to expire at the end of the year. I’ll still help whenever I can, just not with the piles of liability potentially attached to it.
I’d just like to extend a sincere thank you to everyone still responding no matter the time or the day. You are very much appreciated. My name can officially be taken off the list.

Warren Faidley

Supporter
May 7, 2006
Mos Isley Space Port
www.stormchaser.com
I forgot about this thread. I retired from the fire service earlier this year and my medical license is due to expire at the end of the year. I’ll still help whenever I can, just not with the piles of liability potentially attached to it.
I’d just like to extend a sincere thank you to everyone still responding no matter the time or the day. You are very much appreciated. My name can officially be taken off the list.
And thank you very much.

Reactions: Todd Lemery