Desperately need a shipping address in the Denver area

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Joerg Kudella, May 5, 2018.

1. Joerg Kudella

Hi all,

my buddy Nils Franke and I are stormchasers from Germany arriving in Denver on May 9th in the afternoon.

I ordered a Lightning Trigger IV and wanted to have it shipped to our hotel address in Denver. Turns out that they don´t ship to hold and I have a problem now.

Driving more than 350 Miles to their store in south-western CO in the generally wrong direction is not feasable as we most likely drive east out of Denver the next day.

Now, my question is:
    Is there anyone living near Denver who is willing to help us out with a shipping address and the option for us to pick up the package May 9th in the evening/May 10th in the morning? If yes, please contact me.

Thanks in advance to all!

2. Dan Robinson

Dan Robinson WxLibrary Editor
    Staff Member

You might try calling a U-Haul location, some of them have mailboxes you can ship items to.

3. Sean Mullen

United Parcel Service:

https://www.ups.com/us/en/Home.page

Locations all over the place. Contact the specific location to give them a heads up. I do this when I rent a lens. There may be a charge for collecting it for you, my location charges five dollars.

4. Joerg Kudella

Thank you guys, much appreciated! That'll do.