Attn: Former Spotter Network forum members

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mark Blue, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Mark Blue

Staff Member

To the former members of the Spotter Network forums, please note that your usernames and passwords were not transferred over to Stormtrack. What this means is that you will need to join the Stormtrack forum and go through the registration process just as any new user would.

When applying to Stormtrack, there is a question that asks if you were a member of the Spotter Network forums. Please indicate by answering yes (check the box) to this question so that we may expedite your application.

* It can take up to 24 hours to approve your application, so please be patient during this initial timeframe as we are receiving quite a few over the last several days. *

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter and we look forward to onboarding you in the near future!

#1 Mark Blue, Apr 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
  2. Steven Bartley

So since I was member of spotter network do I have to retake the test and if not how do I turn on my location and view other spotters locations. Thanks in advance

3. Frank B

Frank B Lurker

Same here, but waiting on this other email to show up after the first one I got.

4. B. Dean Berry

B. Dean Berry Moderator

This message is only in relation to membership in the Spotter Network support forums. Your SN login and functions should not be effected.

5. John Wetter

John Wetter SN President
    Staff Member

It depends on what app you are using. Please provide some more information and we'll be able to help.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mark Blue

Staff Member

Thanks John. I hope the new digs are working out well for you!

• Like Like x 1