2017 CHASE PARTNER THREAD

Discussion in 'STORMTRACK: Announcements' started by David Hodges, Apr 3, 2017.

1. David Hodges

I very surprised that there is no 2017 Chaser partner list for 2017. What has happened? Anyone out there know?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tim Vasquez

I don't know... @Steve Miller it sounds like a good idea to have one up and stickied if people use them. Was there one in 2016?

• Like Like x 1
  3. David Hodges

Hi Tim. Yes there has always been one for as long as I can remember. That's why I'm so surprised about this year which is predicted to be quite active.

4. Daryl Bargiband

I am doing a week of chasing, centered on Kansas, from May 20-27th. Any others chasing that week?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ben Holcomb

Ben Holcomb Digital Janitor
    Staff Member

Moved to the announcements forum and stickied.

6. Taylor Wright

I'll be in the same position, based out of Topeka roughly, from the 20th to 30th. My car will be back in Maryland, so I'll be looking for people to chase with, otherwise I'll rent a vehicle. Anyone who is interested in partnering up shoot me a message. GF will probably be with me from the 20-24th.

7. David Hodges

Anyone going to be in the Norman area the week of the 16th of May that would be up for a chase. Looking for chasers to help out with specifics. Knowledge such as navigation, communications and radar interpretation skills would be an asset and a big plus. I am available. Message me 24/7. Let's bag the beast !

• Like Like x 1
  8. David Hodges

Any LOCAL chasers or teams in Norman or the Metro area who seeks a qualified chaser to help out with expenses and expertise or is their any local chasers or teams in the Norman or Metro area who would like to join forces and help out with navigation,photography, communications, and radar interpretation while in the field? Could rent a car and there would be space for 3. Message me 405-243-0641

9. David Hodges

Maybe. I don't know where I will be.

10. Daryl Bargiband

LOL I don't know exactly either. Wish I was there today!

11. James Wicker

James Wicker Lurker

I'm looking for an experienced chaser or team for any upcoming multi-day chase events (chase-cation). I have my own vehicle, equipment, money; I am self sufficient. I don't core punch and I definitely don't do hail in my new truck. I just need a team or partner with EXPERIENCE to finish out the season. I'm in Dallas and can meet anywhere with some notice.

GRLevel3
    Radarscope
    Licensed radio operator
    Streaming capabilities

12. Todd Lemery

Supporter

James, it was probably looking pretty good for a lot of people before you mentioned that you don't do hail.

13. James Wicker

James Wicker Lurker

Oh well. Better to be up front about things, right? I've been chasing on my own for years so I'm ok with it. Having a partner on longer trips helps pass the time.

Now if someone wants to use THEIR vehicle, I would be more than happy to catch a few hailstones and share the trip expense.

• Like Like x 2
  14. David Hodges

Hi James: If your passing thru OK let me know. I usually rent a vehicle so I don't have to worry about mine Lol

15. David Hodges

Anybody in the metro area tomorrow that will be up for a chase in Eastern Oklahoma? Usually rent a vehicle. Message me. Thanks. I live in the Norman area. For Saturday May 27th