2016 Chase Partner Thread

Discussion in 'STORMTRACK: Announcements' started by Michael R., Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason Tunzer

Going to head out Tuesday morning from Omaha, can only do Tues and Wed. If anyone is interested in joining, send me a PM!

2. Nick Hartley

Looking for someone to go out with today. Send me a message if interested.

3. David Hodges

Plan to leave around 1 pm or so. From Norman. Don't believe we met before. My direct number 405-243-0641. Call me if you want after 12:30 I am reviewing some data now.

4. Dylan Johnson

Looking for an experienced storm chaser to ride along with when I don't have to work this summer. Willing to pay for all of my costs and part of the other chasers costs. I want to go with an experienced chaser so I can "learn the ropes" with them. Please PM me if you are interested. I also live in Iowa. Thanks, Dylan

5. TJ Schulte

Me and the sis are heading out if things look good next week. Would be cool to do like a mini caravan somewhere

6. Dylan Johnson

Any one have space with them chasing Sunday-Tuesday next week? I am from Iowa and have work off Sunday through Tuesday. Willing to pay all of my expenses and part of your expenses.

7. Brad Dormer

I would, except I'm leaving Tuesday because that's when my 3 month vacation begins

8. cstrunk

cstrunk EF3

Hey guys! I'm a 29 year old amateur chaser located in Tyler, TX. I may be interested in teaming up for a chase next week, which is looking pretty active. I'll be able to split costs and I am a good driver and/or navigator. I'm pretty easy going and easy to get along with. I've chased in Iowa, Texas, and parts of Missouri/Kansas/Oklahoma. I'd like to be able to chase some storms out of the forest of East Texas for the first time in a while! I have met up with a couple other chasers from Stormtrack a number of years ago, and enjoyed each experience and had no issues. I usually solo chase, but I would rather chase with someone so one person can focus on driving and the other person can focus on the storms.

I'll be starting a new job after next week, but I may be interested in chasing locally (within a few hours drive) on weekends.

9. David Hodges

Plan to do some chasing this week. Very active late May pattern that I am going to play. If anyone is interested in going along please let me know. I am based out of Norman. Vehicle has room for a few people . Plan to chase on Wednesday May 24th and ESPECIALLY THURSDAY MAY 25th.

10. Teri Mooney

I'd like to ride with someone today Thursday, May 26th. I'm in Phillipsburg, KS. I'd pay for gas.

11. David Hodges

Thinking about heading out for a chase tomorrow June 14th. If any local chasers would like to come along and pitch in for the gas, help with navigation, and radar data I would like to hear from you. Leaving from Norman. My target area at this time will be around El Dorado, Kansas subject to change. Message me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.