Advertising

• Driving weather-savvy readers to your web site has never been easier thanks to stormtrack.org advertising! On average, Stormtrack achieves 8,600 page loads per day and is visited by over 1000 unique users every 24 hours. Increase exposure for your product or service; even try it to increase your chase DVD sales!
  • About our banner ads

• The 468 x 60-pixel headline banner ad is featured at the top of the forum page, directly beneath the cross-menu. This placement has been proven as the absolute best for banner ads in a forum setting. Your ad will go into shared rotation with other ads (typically 6-8). Rates are as follows:
    • 30 days for $95 ($2.75/day)
    • 90 days for $175 ($1.94/day)
    • 180 days for $275 ($1.53/day)
    • 360 days for $450 ($1.25/day)
  • Your ad will receive approximately 77,000 page impressions per month. This is a SHARED, non-exclusive space. Our system selects a random ad with every page load (i.e. it is put into rotation). Your ad expires when your purchased time runs out. We cannot guarantee the number of impressions you will get.
  • How do I start an ad or renew?

• Simply navigate here and upload your banner and set target website address. You will then be given the choice of length of time your ad will run. Once you are checked out, your ad is up and running. Simple as that!
  • What if I’m graphically challenged?

• No problem! We will design your banner ad for you! Generally turnaround on this process is around three days and the cost is $100. Contact us for more information!
  • How is my ad performing?

• In your profile area, you will see an option for “my ads”. Within that area we have provided the ability for you to track impressions and clicks among other important variables for your campaign.
  • Banner Guidelines

• Terms of Service. We cannot guarantee server uptime or server performance under any circumstances.

• Format. Banners must be in GIF, JPG, or PNG format, and must be 468 x 60 pixels, properly sized, and ready-to-use. We do not provide artwork services.

• Banner location. We will host banners on your own server provided that it is in a fixed, non changing location and the URL contains a GIF, JPG, or PNG extension only.

• Restrictions. Flashing banners (rapid changing of a color back and forth) are against our editorial guidelines and will not be accepted. Banners need not pertain to weather, however they must be appropriate for our audience. We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue a banner ad for any reason, or to change rates or policies at our discretion.