The StormTrack WxLibrary is a member-maintained resource intended to serve the spotter, storm chaser and severe storms researcher/forecaster. Contributors are welcome and appreciated – please contact an admin for more information.
The definitive archive of storm chasing events. Includes meteorological information on each event, forecast archives, chaser accounts/photos/videos and news coverage.
- Storm Chase Forecasting Data Links: A bookmarks page for common chase day forecasting and realtime data links.
- Chaser Education Center: Learn how to forecast and chase safely. Great for the advanced spotter!
- Map Room: Printable maps for use in forecasting or jotting down information. Put your pencil to paper and nail down that target area forecast!
- Chaser Hotels/Motels in Tornado Alley: A resource of good and bad hotel rooms throughout tornado alley contributed to by our members.
StormTrack’s long-running directory of active storm chasers.
- Great Plains US Chasers >>
- Midwest US Chasers >>
- Northeast US Chasers >>
- Southern US Chasers >>
- Southwestern US Chasers >>
- West Coast Chasers >>
- Canada Chasers >>
- Chasers Outside of US and Canada >>
- List All Chasers Alphabetically >>